The BodyPass project coordinates a Research Topic in Frontiers that aims to provide an overview of the current state-of-the-art of anthropometric 3D data, as well as new approaches and technologies to anonymize, exchange and analyze anthropometric 3D data.
In this Research Topic, original research articles, reviews, and perspectives are welcome from multiple disciplines. Research areas may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Technologies and methodologies to anonymize anthropometric data.
- Technologies and methodologies to exchange and make compatible information from different databases.
- Applications of anthropometric data in health or product design.
- New approaches to analyze/explore anthropometric data in allocentric and egocentric perspective among community and clinical sample.
- New approaches to analysis of anthropometric data in a specific population group.
- Interconnections between psychology and anthropometric.
Call for submissions is now open. The submission deadline for abstracts will be the 31st of August 2020, and for manuscripts, the 31st of December 2020. Do not miss the opportunity to disseminate your work!